Tuesday, April 28, 2009

How do I care for my orchid cacti?

I've had it for three years and it is not blooming

How do I care for my orchid cacti?
I have an orchid cactus and I basically water it just like other plants. I don't overwater it, but I don't let it dry out like other cactus either. It is planted in Miracle Gro potting soil, not a special cactus mix. It lives inside during the cold months and gets moved outside when the weather warms up enough. It gets some sun and some shade where it hangs and has just produced its first blossom of the season. Sometimes I have a few blossoms, sometimes not too many. However, the plant is healthy and thriving. I hope this gives you some ideas.
Reply:May need more or less lite.Then again maybe fertilizer.Google it and see what comes up...hope this helps....


No comments:

Post a Comment